Monday, November 9, 2015

Blog posting do now

I watched a couple movies like The Scorch Trails and antman. They were amazing movies. I also slept on my bed. I ate food and watched tv. I watched a couple of tv shows and then slept some more. I also went to my cousins house. I went to the grocery store and got some food. I went to the park with my family. 
I also raked some leaves because the front yard was getting way to messy. I took care of my baby brother for a couple. I went to a restaurant and ate some chicken, it was good. I got a new TV  which is pretty cool. I was also thinking of what i wanted for my birthday since its coming up soon. I also watched some youtube video on my phone. I was also thinking about black Friday since is coming up soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment